Doctors Formula Power Active Hyaluronic Acid 30ml with Sodium Hyaluronate.
What is it:
- This thirst quenching Hyaluronic Acid serum soothes, hydrates and defends against moisture loss.
- Gentle AHA's brighten and smooth.
- Packed with both plant and fruit extracts providing a rich source of anti-oxidants.
- An optimal hydrator for all skin types.
- Targets moisture lacking skin and the associated effects of dehydration such as fine lines and wrinkles.
- Brightens dull and tired skin through gentle AHA’s.
- Hydrates and enables the skin to attract and bind moisture.
- Reveals a hydrated, fresh and soothed skin. Skin feels strong and supple.
- Plant extracts soothe and calm stressed skin.
HYALURONIC ACID: Known for its restorative abilities and able to boost skin’s moisture content, soothe, and defend against moisture loss. Leaving you with a visibly decreased wrinkle depth and smoother skin surface whilst helping to reinforce the skin’s protective barrier. Capable of holding up to 1,000 times its own weight in water, making it an optimal hydrator for all skin types.
CITRIC ACID:This Alpha Hydroxy Acid derived from citrus fruit gently exfoliates and removes dead skin cells revealing a brighter, fresher complexion.
PRO VITAMIN B5: This humectant vitamin aids in hydration and moisturisation of the skin dues to its ability to attract and hold moisture.
PLANT EXTRACTS: This limonene derived extract rich in anti-oxidants to calm stressed skin and combat daily aggressors.
- Apply every morning & evening to cleansed, dry skin before applying your moisturiser. Warm 2-3 drops between the palms of your hands and gently smooth over your face, neck and décolleté.
Doctors Formula is:
- 100% Cruelty-Free / Not tested on animals.
- 100% Vegan.
- Formulated with Ingredients sourced from around the world.
- Cosmeceutical based brand which harnesses the best current active ingredients on the market.
Aqua, Glycerin, Propylene glycol, Polysorbate 20, Xanthan gum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium hyaluronate, Parfum, Sodium benzoate, Citric acid.
Be skin safe – patch test prior to use.