Doctors Formula Marine Collagen Instant Eye Hydration Repair Treatment 15ml
A melt away, marine collagen rich cleansing balm. Targeting daily pollutants, everyday skin debris and impurities, it effectively cleanses while leaving skin feeling seriously-soft, nourished and radiant.
- Rich in fatty acids to moisturise and replenish.
- Anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties from Eucalyptus Leaf Oil aim to remove impurities from the pores, for a super gentle deep cleanse while leaving skin looking healthy and hydrated.
- Increased Collagen protein levels in the skin, combat the visible signs of ageing.
- SoothingChamomile, rich in anti-oxidants, soothes and calms skin.
- Hydration boost to the skin for all round anti-ageing benefits.
- Restores skin suppleness and reduces the appearance of dry, damaged surface skin.
- Rich in Linoleic acid - sunflower seed oil helps to strengthen, replenish and soothe the skin all at once. Perfect for stressed skin in need of a calming effect.
- Super gentle on skin with a natural beeswax creamy texture.
- Improves the skin’s strength & elasticity, whilst reinforcing the skins natural protective barrier function.
Doctors Formula is...
100% Cruelty Free / Not tested on animals.
Formulated in the UK with ingredients sourced from around the world.
Cosmeceutical based brand which harnesses the best current active ingredients on the market, clinically proven to have corrective results on your skin.
Who Is It For?
Recommended for ages 20 - 60+.
In our mid-20s when our collagen levels start to deplete it is important to introduce a collagen focused product into your skincare routine to help increase these levels.
Collagen leads to a smoother, firmer looking skin appearance and helps with cell renewal and repair.
Suitable for all skin types.
- Marine Collagen Amino Acids - Hydrolyzed collagen is collagen that’s been broken down into more easily dissolvable amino acids. To help improve skin hydration, firmness, smoothness, elasticity, and suppleness. Anti-oxidant rich to combat the visible signs of ageing.
- Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil (Chamomile): With both soothing and anti-oxidant properties, Chamomiles soothes the skin to a state of calm.
- Cera Alba (Bee's Wax): Natural substance made by bees to build the walls of their honeycomb, used to create a creamy texture.
- Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil: Anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties which aim to remove impurities from the pores, making it an excellent skin cleanser. Moisturises the skin leaving it looking healthy and hydrated.
- Sunflower Seed Oil: Packed with Linoleic acid, sunflower seed oil helps to strengthen, replenish and soothe the skin all at once. Particularly beneficial to dry and dehydrated skin as the linoleic acid keeps skin moisturised and repairs the skins natural barrier. Perfect for stressed skin in need of an calmin.