Doctors Formula Marine Collagen Wash Away Everyday Cloth Cleanser 150ml & Muslin Super Soft Cloth
Time to revive your skin with a luxurious daily cleanser. Targeting daily pollutants, everyday skin debris and impurities, this creamy marine collagen rich cleanser effectively cleanses to leave skin super-soft, illuminated and feeling-fresh.
Over 70% of the skin is made up of collagen and water.
Think of collagen like a glue within the skin, holding everything together and keeping the outer appearance of skin looking smooth, plump and hydrated. Visible signs of ageing due to over exposure to UV rays, environmental pollution and modern lifestyle stress all take their toll on our skin.
Decreases in skin collagen starts from as young as our mid-twenties, combined with other physiological changes, this results in lower moisture levels and reduced skin firmness, which results in premature skin ageing.
It’s time to plump up the volume and get marine collagen clean…
- Reveals a smooth, radiant and restored skin.
- Increased collagen protein levels in the skin, combat the visible signs of ageing.
- Skin smoothing cleansers to remove daily dirt, debris, grease and grime whilst restoring suppleness.
- Hydration boost to the skin for all round anti-ageing benefits.
- Extract of citrus fruit gently exfoliates and removes dead skin cells revealing a brighter, fresher complexion.
- Aims to restore skin suppleness and reduces the appearance of dry, damaged surface skin.
- PRO VITAMIN B5 a known humectant & vitamin aids in hydration and moisturisation of the skin allowing it to attract and hold moisture.
- With derivatives from coconut oil & glycerin to replenish skins surface moisture and aid with water loss prevention.
- Shea Butter - rich in fatty acids to moisturise and replenish, leaving skin feeling soft and soothed.
Doctors Formula is...
100% Cruelty Free / Not tested on animals.
Formulated in the UK with ingredients sourced from around the world.
Cosmeceutical based brand which harnesses the best current active ingredients on the market, clinically proven to have corrective results on your skin.
Who Is It For?
Recommended for ages 20 - 60+.
In our mid-20s when our collagen levels start to deplete it is important to introduce a collagen focused product into your skincare routine to help increase these levels.
Collagen leads to a smoother, firmer looking skin appearance and helps with cell renewal and repair.
Suitable for all skin types.
- Marine Collagen Amino Acids - Hydrolyzed collagen is collagen that’s been broken down into more easily dissolvable amino acids. To help improve skin hydration, firmness, smoothness, elasticity, and suppleness. Anti-oxidant rich to combat the visible signs of ageing.
- Citric Acid: This Alpha Hydroxy Acid derived from citrus fruit gently exfoliates and removes dead skin cells revealing a brighter, fresher complexion.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter): Rich in texture and a source of anti-oxidant and skin-replenishing fatty acids such as stearic acid and linoleic acid. Helps to improve skin when feeling dehydrated or dry and has skin smoothing properties.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride: This coconut and glycerin derived extract replenishes skins surface moisture and aids with water loss prevention. Rich in fatty acids to moisturise and replenish. Super gentle on skin.
- Pro Vitamin B5: This humectant vitamin aids in hydration and moisturisation of the skin dues to its ability to attract and hold moisture.