Your Cart is Empty


Trusted By & Featured In

Doctors Formula | Skincare | Anti-Ageing | Face | Beauty
Doctors Formula | Skincare | Anti-Ageing | Face | Beauty
  • Doctors Formula Photo Face 30ml,discover our Photo-finish skin effect in a flash.

    Ideal for all skin-types, even sensitive skin. Simply smooth over cleansed and hydrated skin, prior to applying your make-up or use to give you the bare faced confidence to use no make-up at all.

    This velvety-smooth primer aims to reduce the appearance of pores, fine lines and uneven texture, helping your make-up to stay steadfast, wear for longer and look smoother too.

    Creates a soft-focus finish for no-makeup days, so you feel confident with or without your make-up, whilst locking in moisture.

    90% of your selfie is your skincare, the other 10% is PHOTO FACE…

    Key Benefits:
    -Minimises the appearance of fine lines.
    - Smooths the skin surface for easy make-up application.
    -Creates a “filter-smooth” effect on the skin.
    -Reduces the appearance of pore size and uneven skin texture.
    -Creates a photo-skin finish & locks in moisture.

    What Is It?

    Our Photo Face is all about creating a smooth canvas ready for you to feel confident to face the day. This silky-smooth water gel, packed with silicone particles to smooth over uneven skin texture and fine lines and helps to lock in moisture throughout the day.

    Creating a film-forming barrier on your surface skin for a dreamy make-up application.

    Smooth a fine layer of Photo Face on to a clean and hydrated skin for a beautiful photo-finish skin in a flash.

    Doctors Formula is...

    100% Cruelty Free / Not tested on animals.
    Paraben Free.
    Formulated in the UK with ingredients sourced from around the world.

    Cosmeceutical based brand which harnesses the best current active ingredients on the market, clinically proven to have corrective results on your skin.

Customer Reviews

Based on 7 reviews Write a review

Let's Stay in Touch - Subscribe Today!