Probiotics ADVANCED Repairing - Deep Hydration & Repairing Mask 50ml with 2% relipidium
What are Probiotics and why are they so beneficial to your skins health?
Probiotics in skincare are the ‘good’ bacteria that are designed to restore the balance in your skin, bringing it back to a harmonious state. Probiotics restore, rebalance and rehydrate the natural ecosystem on your skin – your microbiome, to ensure your skins natural defence mechanisms are always armed and ready to combat the stresses of life & signs of ageing.
- Coconut Fruit Extract rich in skin-conditioning fatty acids, proteins, and complex B vitamins aids moisturisation and prevents water loss to keep skin hydrated and supple.
-Pro Vitamin B5 strengthens skin while helping the skin to retain moisture, keeping it soft, smooth and healthy in appearance. A natural anti-inflammatory effect to aid skin in its natural healing processes.
-Both Occlusive and Hygroscopic ingredients prevent water loss and reduce the evaporation rate of water in the skin throughout the night.
- Rich in Probiotic ingredients including flavanoids, sugars, vitamins and amino acids to protect from daily aggressors, manage micro inflammations and restore skin vibrancy.
-China Clay gently stimulates the skin, rebalancing natural oil production and promotes a toned and tightened appearance.
-Rich in antioxidants to combat the visible effects of environmental damage & pollutants
- Soothing plant extracts including Aloe hydrate and refresh while offering anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and antioxidant benefits
Doctors Formula is...
- 100% Cruelty Free / Not tested on animals.
- Paraben Free.
- Formulated in the UK with ingredients sourced from around the world.
- Cosmeceutical based brand which harnesses the best current active ingredients on the market, clinically proven to have corrective results on your skin.